‘Coz I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine blog award!
And for another oldie song reference, when I saw the comment come in bearing these good tidings, I knew it was going to be a bright, sunshine-y day. 😀
Now, with this award comes with some activities/rules that I’m bound to if I’m to accept this award (which I gladly do).
1. Thank the person who nominated you
I extend my gratitude to the blogger “nemonails:)”, who nominated me for this lovely blog award!
2. Post the award logo on your blog
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
- I am very privacy-conscious on the web, which is a fact, so I’m going to stick to things that are not overly personal and somehow relevant to writing.
- I live on Planet Earth.
- I was nominated Writer of the Week on the week of 3/9-3/16 by my friends at the Young Writers Society.
- I dislike (most) band fanfics. The whole idea behind ’em is just creepy.
- I am a Sherlockian and have been one long before fans of Gatiss and Moffat’s BBC show thought they coined that title. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, of course.
- I have balanced Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on my head, but I’ve never actually read it. Don’t ask and don’t judge.
- I knitted myself a scarf based on the Fourth Doctor Who’s scarf.
4. Nominate 5 or more other blogs that inspire you
Boy are you in for a lot of names here! 😀
- Stack of Geek (Hannah B.)
- ABBAFan456’s Blog (Becky L.)
- Living through a Drawing (Isabela Colmenares)
- Faith Roses (Faith Rose Johnson)
- Michael Gunter’s Tales of Yesterday and Today (eponymous)
- Julia the Writer Girl (Julia Byers)
- Hello, Doctor Puppet (Alisa Stern)
- Girl with Raven Wings (Raven)
These are a few of the various blogs and bloggers I could think of off the top of my head who have inspired me in one way or another, as both a writer and a creative person. 🙂
Thank you again, nemonails:), for this award, and thank you to all of those amazing web personalities who have entertained and inspired me!