Becky and I did it … but we still have plenty more story to tell before we can write “The End.” This has been so much fun, and it was probably the most fun, positive co-writing experiences I have had thus far. I stayed committed and we were able to combine our unique writing strengths to make a beautiful end product (if I do say so myself). Suffice to say, we had a blast. And y’know what, I want to do it again in July. Let’s just see if I have time.
That’s the other subject I wanted to talk about on the blog. I really don’t have time
or motivation to blog right now. I haven’t read my WordPress Reader in quite some time (I have a lot of Twicebound to catch up on), and I feel a bit disappointed in myself that I haven’t been as connected with my this part of my writing hobby as I’d like. But y’know, school, work, real-life, procrastination…. It’s all perfectly normal.
But here are some things that may or may not be happening in the
far near future on this blog.
- Ch1Con Blog Tour – that one’s a definite. I was invited by the fantastic Miss Kira Budge, and I will be participating with an interview of the staff members. Stay tuned for that towards the end of May.
- Animorphs book reviews – I recently got back into this series, and I started watching the nineties TV show (starring young Shawn “Iceman” Ashmore and some of the more clever and entertaining special effects fails I’ve ever seen). They’re both quite good, and the books hold my attention. Would you be interested in hearing my thoughts on this book series?
- More Flora Dennis – Expect
hope fornew chapters to be written over the next two months before I go back into Camp NaNoWriMo frenzy! I introduced a handful of new characters last time, and I have some ideas in mind about where they’re headed.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron and Star Trek: Into Darkness reviews – I plan on seeing the next Avengers movie when it’s released in the US (IMDB is telling me good things about the content so far), and I have a very rough draft of a review of the second “Abrams-Trek” movie sitting in my Drafts folder. (No, I can’t say I endorse that one.)
- PSA about British movies and IMDB – I want to get this one done in time for the Fourth of July, just because…. 😉
- Re-organizing the blog, appearance and category-wise. It’s time for a change.
- And of course, more kvetching about how un-prudish the world is. 😉 And speaking of changes, I should also find some things to kvell about in the world, like how there is such a thing as “Clean New Adult Fiction” out there. Beat that, Fifty Shades of Garbage!
That said, have a happy summer. It’s closer than you think!