This is amazingly, surprisingly true. All of it.
They won’t all apply to you, but I guarantee some of them will. (I thought it would be really hard to come up with 101 entries, but once I got the ball rolling…well, let’s just say the list didn’t take long.)
1. I don’t need to write this down.
2. No one will notice this plot hole.
3. I’ll remember that idea in the morning.
4. I can get through this chapter without coffee.
5. I’m a decent proofreader.
6. My friend’s a decent proofreader.
7. That was the last typo.
8. I can write while I watch.
9. Just a quick five-minute Twitter break.
10. No, I don’t actually have a crush on my character.
11. This rewrite should only take an hour or two.
12. I’ll save my snack for when I finish the chapter.
13. Yes, I take a break every hour.
14. That two-star review didn’t…
View original post 872 more words