I’m happy to say, I got a lot of writerly stuff done this summer. I planned out two novels, and began drafting one of them. I also got back into blogging, which was the first step to curing my writer’s block. And speaking of which, I think I’ve finally recovered from a nasty, two-year battle with said writer’s block. 😀
Long story short, this has been a great summer in terms of creativity and writing.
Now that Autumn is upon us, I do have school to worry about, but I have some a few writing goals I’m hoping to knock off in the coming months.
- Complete first rough draft of After the Fall
- Finish the protagonist’s narrative
- Work on the flashback/diary entry sequences
- Assemble team of beta-readers, get feedback for self-editing
- I’ve never done this before; for better or worse, this is bound to be an enlightening experience…
- Begin designing a text-based adventure game.
- It occurred to me that the other story I outlined just might be interesting in a more interactive format. Stay tuned…. 😉
I don’t know if/when I’ll actually publish this novel, but I know for now that I want to finish it before the year ends. Wish me luck…?