I’ve been tagged by another young writer, Tessa Megan, to participate in the Blue Sky Tag!
The rules are pretty simple:
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Do you have any imaginary friends?
Nope. My real friends keep me busy enough. 😀
Have you ever been to the beach or would like to go?
I love going to the beach! I have mostly been to man-made beaches, but would love to spend more time near the ocean.
Have you ever entered a writing contest?
I’ve entered in a few small ones where I knew I had a chance. Most of the significant contests I’ve come across seem like too much stress when the odds of actually winning are so slim.
If possible would you go into writing as a career or will it just be a hobby for you?
I think it’ll just be a hobby. For more on that subject, click here.
Do you like to sing?
I love to sing, not that I’m very good at it. 😛
Do you listen to music while you write?
Yes! Some of my favorite songs to listen to are from anime soundtracks, even ones for series I’ve never seen. I’ve been posting a series of songs I enjoy listening to as I write, under the tag The Writer’s Jukebox.
What book(s) have you recently read?
- The Books of Umber series by P.W. Catanese – I highly recommend this series if you like fantasy and science fiction.
- Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke, but I couldn’t finish it; I skipped a lot of the middle and read the last few chapters so at least I’d know where my favorite characters ended up.
- The City of Ember by Jeanette DuPrau
Do you like country music?
Does Johnny Cash count? I haven’t heard enough to say I like or dislike the genre. Any recommendations? 🙂
What’s your favorite movie?
At the moment, it’s Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. I love the entire Star Wars film franchise, though – from the original six, I can’t pick just one.
Have you read A Long Way Home by Saroo Brierley or heard of it?
I’ve never read it, but now that I’ve researched it, I have heard Saroo’s story before in a video about Google Earth. What an amazing course of events – I’ll definitely look for this book next time I’m at the library.
Do you watch or read the news?
Yes, but I take all the information with a grain of salt. I don’t know which outlets to believe anymore – there’s so much dishonesty and bias. It’s sad.
Thank you, Tessa, for tagging me! If anyone else is interested in participating, here are 11 things I want to know about you:
- If you could live inside the world of a book, which would it be and why?
- What’s your favorite cookie?
- What’s your opinion on reading / keeping books in the bathroom?
- What’s the oldest song you’ve ever listened to?
- Have you ever met a famous person?
- What’s your favorite movie or movie series?
- Do you play any musical instruments?
- Do you prefer standalone novels or book series?
- If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Can you balance Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on your head?
- Is there life on Mars?