This is all quite tongue-in-cheek, of course. 😛
- I don’t drink tons and tons of coffee. I love the occasional iced coffee, especially if it’s a slushy iced coffee. Occasionally, I’ll drink caffeine-free herbal teas to soothe my throat for my voice acting.
- I rarely stay up late to write.
- I’ve never won a real NaNoWriMo which requires 50k words in 30 days.
- I don’t have an agent.
- I don’t have stacks and stacks (or the ashes of) rejection letters from publishers. I rarely enter writing contests. I submitted a short story to a lit-mag and heard back from them once.
- I’ve never read Stephen King’s On Writing. I read a short story by Stephen King once for school, and thought it was okay.
- I’ve never been a New York Times Bestselling author.
- My books don’t have love triangles in them. Well, not seriously, anyway.
- I’ve never killed my darlings on-page. Not yet.
- I think I’ve only sold, like, three copies of my first self-published book, and given copies to four or five other people.